- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
These terms and conditions govern your use of this website; by using this website, you accept these terms and conditions in full. if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this website.
Terms and Conditions
1. Welcome to www.truthonpot.com (“Service”). By using this Service, you agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions herein. TruthOnPot.com, (“We”), reserves the right to revise these terms and conditions or to modify any features of this Service. Your continued usage of this Service will mean you accept those changes.
2. The materials contained on www.truthonpot.com are provided for your noncommercial, personal use on an “as is, as available” basis and may be used by you for information purposes only. You acknowledge that you are using the materials at your own risk. TruthOnPot.com assumes no responsibility for error or omissions in these materials. TruthOnPot.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. TruthOnPot.com makes no, and expressly disclaims any and all, representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the service we provide, including without limitation the accuracy, completeness, or reliability of text, graphics, links, products and services, and other items accessed from or via the service, or that the service will be uninterrupted, error-free, or free of viruses or other harmful components. No advice or information given by TruthOnPot.com or any other party privy to our Service create any warranty or liability.
TruthOnPot.com does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the materials of the Service in terms of their correctness, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, or otherwise. Under no circumstances shall TruthOnPot.com or any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, or their respective partners, officers, directors, employees, or agents be held liable for any damages, whether direct, incidental, indirect, special, or consequential, and including, without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, arising from or in connection with your use, reliance on, or performance of the information of the Service. TruthOnPot.com periodically schedules system downtime for maintenance and other purposes. Unplanned outages also may occur. TruthOnPot.com shall have no liability for the resulting unavailability of the Service or for any loss of data or transactions caused by planned or unplanned system outages, or any outages of webhost providers or the Internet infrastructure and network external to the Service.
3. The materials provided by the Service, such as text, graphics, images and all other forms of material are for informational purposes only. The Service provides general information about medical conditions and treatments and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
You must not rely on the information provided by this Service as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you have any specific questions about any medical matter you should consult your doctor or other professional healthcare provider. If you think you may be suffering from any medical condition you should seek immediate medical attention. You should never delay seeking medical advice, disregard medical advice, or discontinue medical treatment because of information provided by this Service.
TruthOnPot.com does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, treatments, procedures, opinions, or any other information that may be mentioned by the Service. Reliance on any information provided by TruthOnPot.com, TruthOnPot.com employees, other parties privy to the Service, or other users of the Service is solely at your own risk.
Copyright and Fair Use
4. Unless otherwise stated, all materials published on the Service are protected by copyright and intellectual property laws, and may not be reproduced, republished, distributed, transmitted, resold, displayed, broadcast, altered or otherwise exploited in any manner without the express written permission of either TruthOnPot.com or, in the case of content licensed or curated by TruthOnPot.com from third parties, the entity that is credited as the copyright holder of such licensed content.
Material provided by the Service may be downloaded, used and distributed in its original form (without alteration) solely in accordance with Fair use laws. For any other use, advance permission must be obtained from TruthOnPot.com. Permission request may be emailed to: email@example.com.
In the event you believe that any content posted on the Web site infringes your copyright or other intellectual-property rights, you may notify TruthOnPot.com by providing the information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Action of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. 512, to TruthOnPot.com at: firstname.lastname@example.org
User-Generated Content Agreement
5. TruthOnPot.com, through its interactive applications, provides users an opportunity to post content to the Service. TruthOnPot.com does not claim to endorse, support, sanction, encourage, or agree with content posted by users. You shall not post or transmit any unlawful threatening, abusive, libellous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate and local, state, national, or international law, or infringe upon another’s copyright or trademark. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, messages, or other materials posted or transmitted to the Service, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, and not TruthOnPot.com, are entirely and solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the Service. TruthOnPot.com does not claim to review the content posted by users and is not responsible for such content. However, TruthOnPot.com shall have the right, but not the obligation, to delete, move, or edit any content that violates this agreement or is otherwise objectionable as determined by TruthOnPot.com in its sole discretion and without notice.
If you upload, post, or otherwise transmit content to the Service, you acknowledge that any such submissions may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by TruthOnPot.com in any medium now existing or hereinafter invented, and for any purpose, including commercial uses. You waive any moral rights you may have in having the material edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, or displayed in a manner not agreeable to you.
Advertisements and Third-Party Links
6. TruthOnPot.com may provide links to third-party websites. TruthOnPot.com does not recommend and does not endorse the content on any third-party web sites. TruthOnPot.com is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites, sites framed within the Service, or other third-party advertisements, and does not make any claims regarding their content, accuracy or legitimacy. Your use of third-party websites is at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for those sites. TruthOnPot.com does not endorse any product, service, or treatment advertised on the Service.
Breaches of these Terms and Conditions
7. Without prejudice to TruthOnPot.com’s other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, TruthOnPot.com may take such action as TruthOnPot.com deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Service, prohibiting you from accessing the Service, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Service, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Service and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
8. You agree to indemnify TruthOnPot.com and its parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of their respective partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents, against, and to hold each of them harmless from, any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney’s fees) that may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained from the Service, from your breach of these terms and conditions, and from any such acts arising through your use of the Service.
9. You agree that any claim, action, or proceeding arising out of these terms and conditions, or your use of the Service, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Government of Ontario applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on or alleging a breach of these terms and conditions must be brought in a provincial or federal court in Ontario. In addition, you agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of such courts.