- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
How Does A Vaporizer Work?
Vaporizers have become a popular alternative to traditional ways of smoking cannabis. But what exactly is a vaporizer and how does it work? Vaporizers come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some are large, plug-in devices...
- Posted 946 days ago
The Benefits of Vaporizing Cannabis
Vaporizers may be more expensive than your traditional pipe or bong, but there are still a number of reasons why every marijuana user should consider these high-tech devices. When it comes to consuming marijuana, the options are...
- Posted 1205 days ago
How Vaporizers Can Improve Your Health
TruthOnPot.com – Vaporizers seem to be growing increasingly popular, especially as the fight for medical marijuana takes center stage and consumers of all categories drift towards a more health-conscious lifestyle. But just what is a vaporizer and...
- Posted 1490 days ago
Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?
TruthOnPot.com – Most people are aware that tobacco use can lead to numerous lung problems, including impaired breathing and, in some cases, cancer. While usually seen as less harmful, smoking marijuana is also thought to be bad...
- Posted 1491 days ago
Cannabis: A New Treatment For Neuropathic Pain
TruthOnPot.com – Medical marijuana is fast gaining recognition as an effective method of pain relief as studies continue to be published on the topic. Although pain itself is a general term that encompasses a wide range of...
- Posted 1510 days ago