- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1316 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1399 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1454 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1458 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1508 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1511 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1513 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1515 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1541 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1542 days ago
5 Year Old Arizona Boy Approved For Medical Marijuana
TruthOnPot.com – Zander Welton may be the youngest patient to use medical marijuana in Arizona. Last week, Zander’s family received a license from the state government, allowing them to purchase marijuana as a treatment for their child’s...
- Posted 1234 days ago
Cannabis Extract Stops Seizures, Study Shows
TruthOnPot.com – Scientists in the UK have shown for the first time that natural cannabis can be used to combat seizures. The results were published online in the British Journal of Pharmacology late last month. Using a...
- Posted 1254 days ago
Medical Marijuana and Epilepsy
TruthOnPot.com – Epilepsy affects approximately 50 million people worldwide, causing frequent and unpredictable seizures that cannot be cured. While long-term drug therapy can help most patients control their seizures, about 30% of cases are resistant to standard...
- Posted 1299 days ago
Study: Low Doses of THC May Fight Brain Damage
TruthOnPot.com – New findings suggest that THC could provide protection from brain damage associated with epileptic seizures, lack of oxygen and exposure to toxins like carbon monoxide. Marijuana’s effect on the brain has been debated by health...
- Posted 1331 days ago