- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1385 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1468 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1523 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1527 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1577 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1580 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1582 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1584 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1610 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1611 days ago
Less Pain Linked To Marijuana In Patients With Rare Autoimmune Disease
TruthOnPot.com – Patients with a rare autoimmune disease called Devic’s syndrome may be able to manage their pain with marijuana, according to a new German study. Researchers found a strong relationship between levels of 2-arachidonoylglycerol (2-AG) –...
- Posted 1305 days ago
Cannabis Medicine Relieves Pain From Chemotherapy
TruthOnPot.com – Medical marijuana is commonly used for nausea relief by patients undergoing chemotherapy. Now research shows that it can help manage the painful side effects of cancer drugs as well. Published online in the Journal of...
- Posted 1318 days ago
Marijuana Receptors Promote Recovery In Diabetes Pain
TruthOnPot.com – Many diabetic patients suffer from a type of nerve pain known as neuropathic pain. While neuropathic pain is difficult to treat with available pharmaceuticals, research shows that marijuana can help. In the latest study, a...
- Posted 1324 days ago
Marijuana and Diabetes
TruthOnPot.com – Diabetes mellitus (also known as primary diabetes) affects approximately 8.3% of the US population and 6.8% of Canadians. In 2007, diabetes contributed to over 200,000 deaths in the US alone. Although the early development of...
- Posted 1387 days ago