- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1316 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1399 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1454 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1458 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1508 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1511 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1513 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1515 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1541 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1542 days ago
Marijuana Bongs: What You Should Know
When it comes to consuming marijuana, there are a number of different options. Though marijuana can be eaten or vaporized, many still rely on smoking as a method of ingestion. Water pipes, also known as bongs, happen...
- Posted 817 days ago
How Does A Vaporizer Work?
Vaporizers have become a popular alternative to traditional ways of smoking cannabis. But what exactly is a vaporizer and how does it work? Vaporizers come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some are large, plug-in devices...
- Posted 908 days ago
The Benefits of Vaporizing Cannabis
Vaporizers may be more expensive than your traditional pipe or bong, but there are still a number of reasons why every marijuana user should consider these high-tech devices. When it comes to consuming marijuana, the options are...
- Posted 1168 days ago
Marijuana Disrupts Cancer Pathway of Cigarettes: Study
TruthOnPot.com – Cigarette smokers aren’t just saving their lungs when they switch to marijuana. They could be preventing cancer as well, according to new research out of Japan. Published last month in the national science journal J-STAGE,...
- Posted 1250 days ago
Marijuana and Asthma: Benefits vs Risks
TruthOnPot.com – Marijuana’s effects on the respiratory system are some of the most baffling findings of modern-day research. Contrary to what most might think, studies have conclusively shown that long-term cannabis use has little to no impact...
- Posted 1350 days ago
Marijuana and Lung Cancer: Cause Or Cure?
TruthOnPot.com – Most people think of marijuana as being a risk factor for lung cancer and would probably have a hard time imagining it as a treatment. However, while the smoke from marijuana and tobacco share a...
- Posted 1400 days ago
Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?
TruthOnPot.com – Most people are aware that tobacco use can lead to numerous lung problems, including impaired breathing and, in some cases, cancer. While usually seen as less harmful, smoking marijuana is also thought to be bad...
- Posted 1454 days ago