- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
THCV: The Next Diabetes Drug Is Being Made From Cannabis
Tetrahydrocannabivarin (THCV) is just one of over 60 chemicals found in cannabis, but its unique activity has led GW Pharmaceuticals to believe that THCV could be the future of diabetes therapy. On Friday, the company – who...
- Posted 1319 days ago
Marijuana and Diabetes
TruthOnPot.com – Diabetes mellitus (also known as primary diabetes) affects approximately 8.3% of the US population and 6.8% of Canadians. In 2007, diabetes contributed to over 200,000 deaths in the US alone. Although the early development of...
- Posted 1355 days ago
Study: Marijuana Use May Lower Risk of Diabetes
TruthOnPot.com – A new study suggests that regular marijuana use may help to reduce the risk of developing diabetes. The results, published on May 15 in The American Journal of Medicine, found that marijuana users exhibited lower...
- Posted 1381 days ago