- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1381 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1464 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1519 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1523 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1574 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1576 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1579 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1580 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1606 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1607 days ago
Hemp Milk: Why It’s Better Than Low-Fat
TruthOnPot.com – The choice between low-fat and whole milk seems obvious for those concerned about weight gain, but many fail to consider the alternatives. One of these alternatives is hemp milk – a simple blend of hemp...
- Posted 1355 days ago
Marijuana and Diabetes
TruthOnPot.com – Diabetes mellitus (also known as primary diabetes) affects approximately 8.3% of the US population and 6.8% of Canadians. In 2007, diabetes contributed to over 200,000 deaths in the US alone. Although the early development of...
- Posted 1383 days ago
Study: THC May Protect Against Heart Attacks
TruthOnPot.com – Low doses of THC could offer protection against heart attacks, according to a recent study conducted on mice. The findings, published in the June edition of Biochemical Pharmacology, showed that a single dose of THC...
- Posted 1385 days ago
Can Medical Marijuana Treat Atherosclerosis?
TruthOnPot.com – Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States. In 2010, heart disease claimed even more lives than cancer. But while heart attacks and stroke often seem to strike without warning, 75%...
- Posted 1431 days ago