- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
Hemp Milk: Why It’s Better Than Low-Fat
TruthOnPot.com – The choice between low-fat and whole milk seems obvious for those concerned about weight gain, but many fail to consider the alternatives. One of these alternatives is hemp milk – a simple blend of hemp...
- Posted 1327 days ago
Marijuana and Diabetes
TruthOnPot.com – Diabetes mellitus (also known as primary diabetes) affects approximately 8.3% of the US population and 6.8% of Canadians. In 2007, diabetes contributed to over 200,000 deaths in the US alone. Although the early development of...
- Posted 1355 days ago
Study: THC May Protect Against Heart Attacks
TruthOnPot.com – Low doses of THC could offer protection against heart attacks, according to a recent study conducted on mice. The findings, published in the June edition of Biochemical Pharmacology, showed that a single dose of THC...
- Posted 1357 days ago
Can Medical Marijuana Treat Atherosclerosis?
TruthOnPot.com – Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the United States. In 2010, heart disease claimed even more lives than cancer. But while heart attacks and stroke often seem to strike without warning, 75%...
- Posted 1403 days ago