- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1385 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1468 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1523 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1527 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1577 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1580 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1582 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1584 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1610 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1611 days ago
How Does A Vaporizer Work?
Vaporizers have become a popular alternative to traditional ways of smoking cannabis. But what exactly is a vaporizer and how does it work? Vaporizers come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some are large, plug-in devices...
- Posted 977 days ago
Is Cannabigerol (CBG) The Ultimate Cannabinoid?
TruthOnPot.com – Cannabigerol happens to be responsible for most of marijuana’s medical effects, but many aren’t aware that this chemical even exists. That’s because CBG works behind the scenes, which scientists have only recently started to investigate....
- Posted 1328 days ago
Can Some People Be Allergic To Cannabis? Yes, But It’s Complicated
TruthOnPot.com – In 1971, a middle-aged woman decided to smoke marijuana for the first time in her life, only to find out that she was allergic. Her doctors, baffled by her mild anaphylactic reaction, published her case...
- Posted 1357 days ago
The Endocannabinoid System: An Overview
TruthOnPot.com – Marijuana has been used as a medicine for thousands of years with evidence dating back to 2000 BC, but only in the past few decades have scientists truly understood how it works. What led to...
- Posted 1469 days ago
Marijuana and Sleep: The Facts
TruthOnPot.com – Marijuana can have a powerful effect on sleep. Some say cannabis or “weed” helps with falling asleep and many users develop a habit of smoking right before bed. Marijuana is probably best known for its...
- Posted 1608 days ago