- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1320 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1403 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1458 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1462 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1512 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1515 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1517 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1519 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1545 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1546 days ago
How Does A Vaporizer Work?
Vaporizers have become a popular alternative to traditional ways of smoking cannabis. But what exactly is a vaporizer and how does it work? Vaporizers come in a variety of shapes and sizes. Some are large, plug-in devices...
- Posted 912 days ago
Is Cannabigerol (CBG) The Ultimate Cannabinoid?
TruthOnPot.com – Cannabigerol happens to be responsible for most of marijuana’s medical effects, but many aren’t aware that this chemical even exists. That’s because CBG works behind the scenes, which scientists have only recently started to investigate....
- Posted 1263 days ago
Can Some People Be Allergic To Cannabis? Yes, But It’s Complicated
TruthOnPot.com – In 1971, a middle-aged woman decided to smoke marijuana for the first time in her life, only to find out that she was allergic. Her doctors, baffled by her mild anaphylactic reaction, published her case...
- Posted 1292 days ago
The Endocannabinoid System: An Overview
TruthOnPot.com – Marijuana has been used as a medicine for thousands of years with evidence dating back to 2000 BC, but only in the past few decades have scientists truly understood how it works. What led to...
- Posted 1404 days ago
Marijuana and Sleep: The Facts
TruthOnPot.com – Marijuana can have a powerful effect on sleep. Some say cannabis or “weed” helps with falling asleep and many users develop a habit of smoking right before bed. Marijuana is probably best known for its...
- Posted 1543 days ago