- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1320 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1403 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1458 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1462 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1512 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1515 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1517 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1519 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1545 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1546 days ago
Marijuana May Turn Off DNA Linked To Skin Cancer, Allergies
TruthOnPot.com – Marijuana may be the key to treating a wide range of skin diseases at the gene level, according to new research from Italy. The study, published online in the British Journal of Pharmacology, shows that...
- Posted 1238 days ago
Is Cannabigerol (CBG) The Ultimate Cannabinoid?
TruthOnPot.com – Cannabigerol happens to be responsible for most of marijuana’s medical effects, but many aren’t aware that this chemical even exists. That’s because CBG works behind the scenes, which scientists have only recently started to investigate....
- Posted 1263 days ago