- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
5 Differences Between CBD and THC
Cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) are the two main ingredients in the marijuana plant. Both CBD and THC belong to a unique class of compounds known as cannabinoids. While many strains of marijuana are known for having...
- Posted 887 days ago
Is Cannabigerol (CBG) The Ultimate Cannabinoid?
TruthOnPot.com – Cannabigerol happens to be responsible for most of marijuana’s medical effects, but many aren’t aware that this chemical even exists. That’s because CBG works behind the scenes, which scientists have only recently started to investigate....
- Posted 1297 days ago
The Endocannabinoid System: An Overview
TruthOnPot.com – Marijuana has been used as a medicine for thousands of years with evidence dating back to 2000 BC, but only in the past few decades have scientists truly understood how it works. What led to...
- Posted 1438 days ago
What is CBD?
TruthOnPot.com – Cannabidiol (CBD) is one of the major ingredients found in the Cannabis plant. It belongs to a larger class of chemicals called cannabinoids. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive, which means that it can’t get you...
- Posted 1551 days ago
What is THC?
TruthOnPot.com – THC, or tetrahydrocannabinol, is the active ingredient in marijuana. It is the chemical responsible for many of the drug’s effects. THC is best known for causing the “high” associated with marijuana. But THC is responsible...
- Posted 1552 days ago