- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
Marijuana May Turn Off DNA Linked To Skin Cancer, Allergies
TruthOnPot.com – Marijuana may be the key to treating a wide range of skin diseases at the gene level, according to new research from Italy. The study, published online in the British Journal of Pharmacology, shows that...
- Posted 1272 days ago
THC Works For Skin Allergies Too
TruthOnPot.com – You don’t have to smoke or ingest marijuana to make use of its medical effects. For those who suffer from skin allergies, a topical cream could be the answer. At least that’s what new research...
- Posted 1305 days ago
Can Some People Be Allergic To Cannabis? Yes, But It’s Complicated
TruthOnPot.com – In 1971, a middle-aged woman decided to smoke marijuana for the first time in her life, only to find out that she was allergic. Her doctors, baffled by her mild anaphylactic reaction, published her case...
- Posted 1326 days ago