- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1320 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1403 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1458 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1462 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1512 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1515 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1517 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1519 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1545 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1546 days ago
TruthOnPot.com is a website dedicated to bringing you the most recent and up-to-date information on cannabis. We search media outlets and scientific databases from across the globe in order to provide the most accurate articles about marijuana to our readers.
Although the internet is cluttered with websites claiming to have all the facts about marijuana, past experiences left many of us at TruthonPot.com with more questions than answers. That’s why we make every effort to ensure that our articles are carefully sourced and edited, so that our readers can be confident that whatever they’re browsing on our site is well researched and accurate.
Pot [pǒt] n.
Also known as marijuana, cannabis, weed or ganja.
Throughout history, mankind has made abundant use of the marijuana plant as a medicine, recreational substance and industrial crop. An objective evaluation of marijuana would lead any rational person to the conclusion that it is one of the most useful and versatile substances known to human civilization.
Unfortunately, drug policies worldwide have reversed the tides of millenniums of marijuana use by severely restricting free access to the cannabis plant.
In recent years, the versatility of marijuana has resurfaced as a trending topic of conversation as people from all corners of the globe gain access to the wealth of information that exists on the internet. Our mission at TruthOnPot.com is to be a part of this conversation.