- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
WATCH: Drug Policy Alliance Talks Federal Response To State Marijuana Laws
TruthOnPot.com – Bill Piper, director of national affairs at the Drug Policy Alliance, appeared on CNN to share his opinion on the Justice Department’s recent decision to allow Washington and Colorado to move ahead with marijuana legalization.
Appearing slightly less excited than most would expect, Piper acknowledged the importance of the decision – calling it a “game changer” and a “green light” for other states to do the same – but also noted that ultimate victory has yet to be had.
“I think the next really big change is changing federal law. That’s probably a few years away, but support is growing really quickly.”