- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
WATCH: Man Received 130,000 Marijuana Joints From US Government Since 1982
TruthOnPot.com – While medical marijuana is still illegal according to federal law, it turns out the government has been providing the medicine to a small group of patients for decades.
60 year old Irvin Rosenfeld is one of only four patients left in the federal program, which was closed off to new applicants in 1992.
The Compassionate Investigational New Drug program provides him with 300 joints a month to treat his rare bone disorder.
Rosenfeld told WLKY News he has smoked more than 130,000 of the government-issued joints since 1982 – and he says it’s saved his life.
“I’m living proof of how well cannabis works as a medicine.”
Rosenfeld appeared in front of Kentucky lawmakers this week as a part of the state’s push to legalize medical marijuana.