- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
WATCH: High Times Editor Talks Legalizing Marijuana On MSNBC
TruthOnPot.com – Chris Simunek, Editor-in-Chief of High Times Magazine, appeared on MSNBC’s NOW to discuss the rise in support for marijuana legalization.
Last month, High Times conducted an in-depth interview with former Mexican president Vicente Fox, who recently became a vocal supporter of legalizing and regulating marijuana. He called the drug war a “total failure” – one that has cost many lives in his home country.
U.S. polls also show support for a legal marijuana system that many say could generate millions in tax revenue.
Legalizing marijuana would not only take control away from criminal organizations, but also bring benefits to the marijuana community, said Simunek.
“I think the marijuana community wants to know what’s in their marijuana. They wanna know how it’s grown, is this organic…”