- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
WATCH: White House Dodges Reporter’s Question On Medical Marijuana
TruthOnPot.com – You’d think at some point the White House would be forced to face the fact that 20 states and D.C. have passed laws acknowledging marijuana as a real medicine – contrary to its federal classification.
But even with one of the country’s most prominent doctors and former surgeon general nominee, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, drawing attention to the issue, White House spokesman Josh Earnest failed to give an appropriate response to CQ-Roll Call reporter Steve Dennis’ question at Tuesday’s press briefing.
No Josh, Steve was not asking you whether you’ve seen Dr. Gupta’s documentary. Nice try?