- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1316 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1399 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1454 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1458 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1508 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1511 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1513 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1515 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1541 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1542 days ago
WATCH: White House Dodges Reporter’s Question On Medical Marijuana
TruthOnPot.com – You’d think at some point the White House would be forced to face the fact that 20 states and D.C. have passed laws acknowledging marijuana as a real medicine – contrary to its federal classification.
But even with one of the country’s most prominent doctors and former surgeon general nominee, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, drawing attention to the issue, White House spokesman Josh Earnest failed to give an appropriate response to CQ-Roll Call reporter Steve Dennis’ question at Tuesday’s press briefing.
No Josh, Steve was not asking you whether you’ve seen Dr. Gupta’s documentary. Nice try?