- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
Rick Simpson Will Advocate Medical Marijuana On B.C. Tour
TruthOnPot.com – Rick Simpson is set to begin a two week tour of British Columbia on Wednesday in an effort to raise awareness of the medical benefits of marijuana.
Along with Barry Prince of Terrace, B.C., Rick is scheduled to visit Vancouver Island, the lower mainland, the Okanagan and the Kootenays. The tour will begin on Aug. 21 in Nanaimo and end on Sept. 6 in Terrace, reports the Terrace Standard.
Barry says the tour will focus on the science of medical marijuana instead of legalization efforts.
“This has nothing to do with legalization although I’m in favour of it. This is about scientific studies into the beneficial effects of marijuana.”
Rick Simpson, originally from Nova Scotia, is widely recognized for his role in bringing medical marijuana to the public eye.
Since suffering from a head injury in 1997, Rick has fought to raise awareness of the medical uses of cannabis, specifically as a treatment for cancer.
His documentary “Run From The Cure” covers stories of patients using cannabis to cure cancer as well as a method for making a simple oil preparation at home – known as Rick Simpson Hemp Oil.
The documentary has nearly a million views on YouTube and is well known within the global marijuana community.
You can read more about Rick Simpson at www.phoenixtears.ca