- Does Marijuana Cause Schizophrenia?Posted 379 days ago
- Self-Medicating: What Is It?Posted 391 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 393 days ago
- The Endocannabinoid System: An OverviewPosted 394 days ago
- Hemp Seeds: Nature’s SuperfoodPosted 403 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 448 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 453 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 505 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 508 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 509 days ago
UNICEF: Canadian Kids Smoke Most Marijuana In Western World
Source: Huffington Post
A new survey from UNICEF has found that more Canadian kids smoke marijuana than anywhere else in the western world.
The study on the well-being of children ranked Canada first out of 29 countries on the percentage of young people smoking pot. Fully 28 per cent of the 11, 13 and 15-year-old Canadian children surveyed said they had smoked marijuana at some point during the last year.
Countries with far more liberal drugs laws actually did better. In Holland, the rate of use was 17.05 per cent and in Portugal 10.05 per cent.