- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1269 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1352 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1407 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1411 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1461 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1464 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1466 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1468 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1494 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1495 days ago
UNICEF: Canadian Kids Smoke Most Marijuana In Western World
Source: Huffington Post
A new survey from UNICEF has found that more Canadian kids smoke marijuana than anywhere else in the western world.
The study on the well-being of children ranked Canada first out of 29 countries on the percentage of young people smoking pot. Fully 28 per cent of the 11, 13 and 15-year-old Canadian children surveyed said they had smoked marijuana at some point during the last year.
Countries with far more liberal drugs laws actually did better. In Holland, the rate of use was 17.05 per cent and in Portugal 10.05 per cent.