- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 595 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 678 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 733 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 737 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 787 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 790 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 792 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 794 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 820 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 820 days ago
UNICEF: Canadian Kids Smoke Most Marijuana In Western World
Source: Huffington Post
A new survey from UNICEF has found that more Canadian kids smoke marijuana than anywhere else in the western world.
The study on the well-being of children ranked Canada first out of 29 countries on the percentage of young people smoking pot. Fully 28 per cent of the 11, 13 and 15-year-old Canadian children surveyed said they had smoked marijuana at some point during the last year.
Countries with far more liberal drugs laws actually did better. In Holland, the rate of use was 17.05 per cent and in Portugal 10.05 per cent.