- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 529 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 612 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 667 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 671 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 721 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 724 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 726 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 728 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 754 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 755 days ago
US court rejects bid to have medical marijuana classification as dangerous drug changed
The appeals court panel denied the bid from three medical marijuana groups, including Americans for Safe Access, and several individuals. In 2011, the Drug Enforcement Administration had rejected a petition by medical marijuana advocates to change the classification.
In his majority opinion, Judge Harry T. Edwards wrote that the question wasn’t whether marijuana could have some medical benefits, but rather whether the DEA’s decision was “arbitrary and capricious.” The court concluded that the agency action survived a review under that standard.
Source: The Province