- The Health Benefits of Juicing Raw CannabisPosted 417 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 523 days ago
- The Endocannabinoid System: An OverviewPosted 524 days ago
- Hemp Seeds: Nature’s SuperfoodPosted 532 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 578 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 582 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 635 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 637 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 639 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 665 days ago
US court rejects bid to have medical marijuana classification as dangerous drug changed
The appeals court panel denied the bid from three medical marijuana groups, including Americans for Safe Access, and several individuals. In 2011, the Drug Enforcement Administration had rejected a petition by medical marijuana advocates to change the classification.
In his majority opinion, Judge Harry T. Edwards wrote that the question wasn’t whether marijuana could have some medical benefits, but rather whether the DEA’s decision was “arbitrary and capricious.” The court concluded that the agency action survived a review under that standard.
Source: The Province