- Does Marijuana Cause Schizophrenia?Posted 378 days ago
- Self-Medicating: What Is It?Posted 390 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 392 days ago
- The Endocannabinoid System: An OverviewPosted 393 days ago
- Hemp Seeds: Nature’s SuperfoodPosted 401 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 447 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 451 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 503 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 506 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 508 days ago
US court rejects bid to have medical marijuana classification as dangerous drug changed
The appeals court panel denied the bid from three medical marijuana groups, including Americans for Safe Access, and several individuals. In 2011, the Drug Enforcement Administration had rejected a petition by medical marijuana advocates to change the classification.
In his majority opinion, Judge Harry T. Edwards wrote that the question wasn’t whether marijuana could have some medical benefits, but rather whether the DEA’s decision was “arbitrary and capricious.” The court concluded that the agency action survived a review under that standard.
Source: The Province