- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1168 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1251 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1307 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1311 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1361 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1363 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1366 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1368 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1393 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1394 days ago
US court rejects bid to have medical marijuana classification as dangerous drug changed
The appeals court panel denied the bid from three medical marijuana groups, including Americans for Safe Access, and several individuals. In 2011, the Drug Enforcement Administration had rejected a petition by medical marijuana advocates to change the classification.
In his majority opinion, Judge Harry T. Edwards wrote that the question wasn’t whether marijuana could have some medical benefits, but rather whether the DEA’s decision was “arbitrary and capricious.” The court concluded that the agency action survived a review under that standard.
Source: The Province