- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 594 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 677 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 732 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 736 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 786 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 788 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 791 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 793 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 818 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 819 days ago
US court rejects bid to have medical marijuana classification as dangerous drug changed
The appeals court panel denied the bid from three medical marijuana groups, including Americans for Safe Access, and several individuals. In 2011, the Drug Enforcement Administration had rejected a petition by medical marijuana advocates to change the classification.
In his majority opinion, Judge Harry T. Edwards wrote that the question wasn’t whether marijuana could have some medical benefits, but rather whether the DEA’s decision was “arbitrary and capricious.” The court concluded that the agency action survived a review under that standard.
Source: The Province