- Marijuana and Terpenes: An OverviewPosted 1353 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 1436 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 1491 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 1496 days ago
- How Does Marijuana Affect Dopamine?Posted 1546 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 1548 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 1551 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 1552 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 1578 days ago
- Cannabis: A Powerful AntioxidantPosted 1579 days ago
US court rejects bid to have medical marijuana classification as dangerous drug changed
The appeals court panel denied the bid from three medical marijuana groups, including Americans for Safe Access, and several individuals. In 2011, the Drug Enforcement Administration had rejected a petition by medical marijuana advocates to change the classification.
In his majority opinion, Judge Harry T. Edwards wrote that the question wasn’t whether marijuana could have some medical benefits, but rather whether the DEA’s decision was “arbitrary and capricious.” The court concluded that the agency action survived a review under that standard.
Source: The Province