- The Health Benefits of Juicing CannabisPosted 470 days ago
- Is Marijuana Addictive?Posted 575 days ago
- The Endocannabinoid System: An OverviewPosted 577 days ago
- Hemp Seeds: Nature’s SuperfoodPosted 585 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Lung Damage?Posted 631 days ago
- What Makes Marijuana a ‘Psychoactive’ Substance?Posted 635 days ago
- Can You Overdose On Marijuana?Posted 687 days ago
- What is CBD?Posted 690 days ago
- What is THC?Posted 692 days ago
- Does Marijuana Cause Brain Damage?Posted 717 days ago
US court rejects bid to have medical marijuana classification as dangerous drug changed
The appeals court panel denied the bid from three medical marijuana groups, including Americans for Safe Access, and several individuals. In 2011, the Drug Enforcement Administration had rejected a petition by medical marijuana advocates to change the classification.
In his majority opinion, Judge Harry T. Edwards wrote that the question wasn’t whether marijuana could have some medical benefits, but rather whether the DEA’s decision was “arbitrary and capricious.” The court concluded that the agency action survived a review under that standard.
Source: The Province